MAXIMUS MPXT provides dual vision in real time, incorporating a Day/Night camera and thermal camera for applications that require a field of view in complete darkness, fog, rain, smoke or for large distances.
The MAXIMUS MPX series products are Lloyd’s Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3 and ENV5 (eg. passenger ships, open-air decks, closed spaces and technical areas that may be subject to heat generated by other equipment, potentially explosive areas, docking procedures).
- Certifications for use in Zones 1 and 2, IIC T5 and T6 Group (Gas) and in Zones 21 and 22, IIIC T100°C and T85°C Group (Dust)
- Marine Certification: Lloyd’s Register Marine Type Approval
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction
- External shot peened and electro-polished surfaces
- Camera Full HD 1080p, 30x, 60fps
- Minimum Illumination:
- Colour: 0.006lx
- B/W: 0.0006lx
- 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) preinstalled armoured multipolar cable with cable gland or, alternatively, with 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) cable tail (for installation with conduit, conduit sealing fitting and conduit not included)
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.