ULISSE EVO is a PTZ camera that combines high technology, competitiveness, design and guarantees the maximum level of security for monitoring urban areas, critical infrastructures, transport, traffic and railways (it complies with the standards for railway applications)
The Super low-light, Full HD, 1080p, 60 fps IP camera with 30x optical zoom and integrated Delux technology offers unbeatable clear and detailed images with vivid colours, day or night. The camera’s motion detection function, with privacy masking feature, allows intelligent management and immediate raising of alarms if an unwanted intrusion is detected.
ULISSE EVO maintains maximum operating efficiency with temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to +65°C (149°F), while the levels of protection IK10, IP66/IP67/IP68, NEMA Type 4X and Type 6P guarantee maximum resistance against dust and bad weather, strong impact and vandalism.
ULISSE EVO offers an unrivalled corrosion resistance, thanks to the special aluminum surface treatments and the technopolymer used for its construction.
ULISSE EVO is also equipped with a wiper to ensure a clear view in any environmental conditions. An LED illuminator (850nm, 940nm or white light) is available to give visibility even in total darkness. This comes as a separate accessory that can be integrated directly into the unit. The camera will automatically recognise the type of illuminator installed and calibrate the light beam accordingly.
The modern, linear design of ULISSE EVO combines maximum strength and operational reliability with greatly reduced weight. This means easy and quick assembly and therefore lower installation costs and zero maintenance.
ULISSE EVO can be installed in different ways, even in the inverted position typical of the speed domes, using the large variety of brackets and adaptors available to satisfy every installation need. The brackets are also available with quick connectors for Ethernet/PoE, for power and I/O, which allow fast and easy installation and maintenance.
ULISSE EVO is available in two standard colours gray-white (RAL9002) or black (RAL9005) to suit specific application requirements.
- SONY FCB-EV7520 camera, FULL HD 1080p, 30x
- Dynamic masking of privacy zones: 24 masks settable (maximum 8 simultaneously displayable)
- Image electronic stabilizer
- HLC (High Light Compensation)
- Power supply: 24Vac, 24Vdc, PoE 90W
- Video compression H.264/AVC, MJPEG, JPEG and MPEG4
- Up to 3 simultaneous video streams in FULL HD
- Complies with ONVIF, Profile Q, Profile S and Profile T
- Digitally signed firmware
- Complies with ONVIF Security Service specifications
- Day/Night (Auto ICR: automatic removal of IR filter)
- De-fog function
- Two alarm inputs and two relay outputs
- Variable speed: from 0.1°/s up to 250°/s horizontal and vertical movement
- Horizontal continuous rotation, vertical from -90° up to +90°
- Position accuracy: 0.05°
- Up to 250 Presets
- Speed proportional to Zoom
- Can be also installed in upside-down position (in speed-dome mode)
- Integrated wiper
- Optional washer system with pump for front window cleaning
- Optional illuminator chosen from 850nm, 940nm and white light
- Compliance to railway applications standard EN50121-4
NO EXPORT RESTRICTIONS APPLY ON THIS PRODUCT