This model features real-time dual vision, integrating a Day/Night colour module and a thermal imaging camera, for security applications in most corrosive industrial and offshore/onshore marine environments and even in total darkness, through fog, rain, heavy smoke or for long-distance surveillance.
The NXPTZT is always supplied with integrated wiper; wide choice of tanks with washer pump available with different capacities and delivery heights.
The NXPTZ series products are Lloyd’s Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3 and ENV5 (eg. passenger ships, open-air decks, closed spaces and technical areas that may be subject to heat generated by other equipment, docking procedures).
- Entirely made from AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel
- Dual Vision with integrated Day/Night and thermal cameras
- Analogue and IP, H.264/AVC and JPEG, 25fps, Full D1 (ONVIF-S)
- Up to 2 simultaneous video streams for each camera (IP-based version)
- Total control through Videotec’s PTZ assistant (IP-based version)
- Easy installation thanks to the pre-wired multipolar cable supplied with the unit
- Extended temperature range from -40°C (-40°F) to +60°C (140°F)
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.