The explosion-proof Full HD camera MAXIMUS MMX is perfect for efficient video surveillance and control of processes in hazardous environments where the atmosphere is potentially explosive due to the presence of inflammable gases or dust, typical of the Oil&Gas, marine or industrial and foodstuff sectors.
The Full HD, 1080p camera, with 3x or 10x motorised zoom lens, offers multiple video streams (H.264/AVC, MJPEG, JPEG, MPEG4) and provides exceptional image quality, picking out every detail in a scene, even in the harshest environmental conditions.
An absolute advantage offered by this camera is its extremely easy and safe installation. The camera can be supplied with multi-polar cabling. The camera can also be powered in PoE+, thereby allowing further simplification of installation operations. The camera is supplied with supports for wall, ceiling and railing installation and with a sunshield.
The MAXIMUS MMX range of cameras meets every installation need, providing maximum performance and excellent value for money.
The MAXIMUS MMX product is Lloyd’s Register Type Approval System Test Specification Number 1 certified and therefore can be used in Marine and Offshore applications for environmental categories ENV1, ENV2, ENV3 and ENV5.
- Certifications for use in Zones 1 and 2, IIB T6 or T5 Group (Gas) and in Zones 21 and 22, IIIC T85°C or T100°C Group (Dust)
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction
- Supports for ceiling, wall and parapet installation supplied
- Camera Full HD 1080p, 3x or 10x Day/Night
- Video compression H.264/AVC, MJPEG, JPEG and MPEG4
- Up to 3 simultaneous video streams
- Optional 4m (13ft) or 10m (32.8ft) preinstalled armoured multipolar cable with cable gland
- Power supply: 24Vdc/24Vac, PoE+
NO EXPORT RESTRICTIONS APPLY ON THIS PRODUCT