The explosion-proof camera MAXIMUS MVXT is perfect for efficient and preventive video surveillance and control of processes in hazardous environments where the atmosphere is potentially explosive due to the presence of inflammable gases or dust, typical of the Oil&Gas, marine or industrial sectors.
IP-based cameras are also enhanced with radiometric functions that allow temperature detection based on the 4 central pixels of the image. Versions are available on request with advanced radiometry, capable of measuring the temperature of a specific object in any point of the image by defining a specific area.
MVXT takes full advantage of all the functionalities and advantages offered by the thermal camera, including the possibility of sending an alarm and enabling immediate actions for the purpose of preventing undesired accidents or intrusions in the protected areas.
The housing is compact yet functional and is made entirely out of AISI 316L stainless steel. Its resistance to corrosion is not only guaranteed, but is also enhanced by way of polishing processes.
An equally noteworthy point is that the IP66/IP68 ratings guarantee the complete protection against harsh weather and submersion in up to 5 metres of water for 2 hours. Moreover, the IP69 rating allows the device to be cleaned with high pressure water jets.
- Certifications for use in Zones 1 and 2, IIC T5 and T6 Group (Gas) and in Zones 21 and 22, IIIC T100°C and T85°C Group (Dust)
- Marine Certification: Lloyd’s Register Marine Type Approval
- AISI 316L stainless steel construction
- External shot peened and electro-polished surfaces
- Analogue or IP (ONVIF Profile S, ONVIF Profile Q, ONVIF Thermal Service) versions
- Thermal cameras:
Sensor: Uncooled VOx microbolometer
Lenses: 9mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 60mm
Resolution: 336×256 or 640×512
- 1 alarm input and 1 relay output
- 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) preinstalled armoured multipolar cable with cable gland or, alternatively, with 4m (13ft) / 10m (32.8ft) cable tail (for installation with conduit, conduit sealing fitting and conduit not included)
- Power supply: 12-24Vdc/24Vac
- Radiometry functions available only for IP versions
The information contained in this page pertains to a dual use product controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Diversion contrary to US law is prohibited. US Department of Commerce authorization is not required prior to export or transfer to foreign persons or parties unless otherwise prohibited.